Architectural Signage in a School Setting – November 2010
- Schools are very busy places with pupils and teachers moving quickly from classroom to classroom.
- A well judged sign system will reassure pupils and staff and promote the efficient running of a school.
- Clear contrast between panel colour and text colour and the extensive use of icons help all user groups to make intuitive choices, irrespective of age, language or culture.
- In these days of budget constraints, we have developed a range of solutions, which are cost effective without compromising quality.
- Awareness of the needs of the visually impaired has increased significantly in recent years. With an emphasis on accessibility for all, Braille and tactile can be included in the manufacture of signage.
- Our range of Display/ Information Cabinets are a versatile way of displaying information and provide notice board facilities for changeable events. In addition school awards, memorabilia and publications can be displayed for all to see.
- Standard and customised, robust and weather resistant, these cabinets come in a range of sizes and can be powder coated to any RAL colour. They come in a range suitable for indoor or outdoor use, with secure locks, concealed ventilation and are dust, moisture sealed and illuminated.
Featured Projects within this sector:
Piper's Hill College,Kilashee,Naas,Co Kildare
Scoil Ghráinne Community National School, Blanchardtown, Dublin 15
Blackrock College, Blackrock, Co Dublin
Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibhne,An Daingean,Co Chiarraí
Sion Hill Dominican College,Blackrock,Co Dublin
St Andrews College,Blackrock,Co Dublin
St Patrick's School,Naas,Co Kildare
St Margaret's National School,St Margaret's,Co Dublin
Scoil San Treasa,Enfield,Co Meath